IND vs PAK Weather Report: Rain looms over India and Pakistan match! Know what the weather is like in New York

Only a few hours are left for the match between India and Pakistan in the T20 World Cup 2024. From players to fans, everyone is eagerly waiting for this match. This match to be played at Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York will be the 19th match of the T20 World Cup. However, the occasion of New York can play an important role in this match.

Weather Report

This great match to be held at the newly built Nassau County Cricket Stadium in New York will start at 10.30 am. According to the latest forecast of the weather department, there is a 40 to 50 percent chance of rain at the time of toss. However, the chances of rain will decrease to 10 percent at 1 pm. But from 3 pm onwards, this chance can again go up to 40 percent.

According to AccuWeather, there is a 42 percent chance of rain on Sunday, June 9. The temperature is expected to be around 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity may be 58 percent. Rain may also delay the toss, but according to the current weather forecast, the match will start on time.

Pitch Report

Rain may play an important role in the match between India and Pakistan, as both teams are still getting used to the conditions of this new ground. In India’s first match in New York, Indian bowlers bundled out Ireland for just 96 runs. On the other hand, the first match played between Sri Lanka and South Africa also saw low scores, which indicates that the new pitches of New York are helping the bowlers.

Probable playing 11 of both teams

India- Rohit Sharma (captain), Virat Kohli, Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Shivam Dubey, Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Arshdeep Singh.

Pakistan- Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam (captain), Usman Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Azam Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf/Mohammad Amir, Naseem Shah, Abrar Ahmed.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top